NATURAL WAYS TO WHITEN YOUR SKIN AT HOME..
Okay, before some people go on preaching about inferiority complex, or how you should love your body, and not bleach. Inferiority complex is actually when you do things for people to accept you, or when you live on people’s opinions. Self-love is caring for yourself and doing
something because it makes you happy; and that’s putting yourself first, not the society.
A lot of people complain about uneven skin tone and I’ve had people ask me how they can blend their face with their body because their face is some shades darker than their body. Well, one thing I won’t recommend for anyone is a cream/lotion I haven’t tried. Therefore I’ll always go the natural way. My face used to be darker than my body too but I realised that I wasn’t paying proper attention to it and my neck. Natural is always safe with no sides effects so let’s get started on some of the remedies I tried to get my skin tone even. You can lighten your complexion at the comfort of your home.
There are natural ingredients such as lemon, vitamin E, Aloevera and turmeric that can be used for natural skin lightening. You can therefore comfortably bleach your skin using such ingredients that are much available at home. The only difference from skin whitening pills, lotions and cream is time taken for your complexion to change. Health safety becomes the main advantage of this type of skin lightening treatment. Here are some of the recipes you can try.
1. On your face apply a mixture of lemon, milk and yogurt. Leave the mask for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse. Repeat for a number of days until you notice a change. Alternatively you can apply lemon juice only and rinse after the mentioned period of time.
2. Mix cucumber juice, lemon juice and apply overnight. Rinse in the morning with a lot of water. Several times should lead to a change in your skin complexion. You can opt to use cucumber juice only.
3. Heat some honey and let it cool for 30 minutes. Apply on the face and rinse after 30 minutes. Repeat for several days to observe dark spot and black complexion disappearing.
4. A tomato cut into two halves can be applied on the face and rinse after 20 minutes. Alternatively you can use sliced pieces of raw potatoes and your skin will lighten.
5. In a container mix equal amounts of turmeric, olive oil and chickpea flour. Stir to form a pate and apply as a mask on your face. Give it 20 minutes before you rinse.
Please don’t forget to always catch a good night sleep if you really want your skin to glow, and drink about 3 litres of water everyday to flush out toxins.
Stay beautiful ❤️
PLEASE KINDLY SHARE